As of Friday, September 4 (at 5:00pm), the State of Maryland entered Stage 3 in the Roadmap to Recovery from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
With this announcement, we are happy to open our doors to 75% capacity to all customers. YES, masks are REQUIRED to come inside, and appropriate social distancing practices as well. If you are uncomfortable with coming inside, we are still happy to offer curbside service for either sales or service drop-offs. If you would like to request a curbside offer, please call ahead so we know you are on your way. 410-745-2836
Here are a few updates about the shop and what is going on within the cycling/multisport industry.
- Firstly, we have depleted our bicycle inventory. We do not yet know when we will have more bikes available for purchase.
- Several other items are limited in stock as well, including things such as tires, inner tubes, helmets, baskets, saddles, auto racks, and the list goes on.
- If you want to know about any specific items and their availability before making the trip to the shop, please feel free to email us in advance. email@example.com
- We have moved to a modified Fall/Winter schedule. We are closed on Tuesdays & Wednesdays moving forward.
- Bicycle rentals are still very limited, so please reference our post titled COVID-19 Bike Rental Update.
- Our current service turnaround time is averaging approximately 7-10 days.
We are thrilled that there has been a ‘boom’ in our industry as a result of the pandemic, and are committed to continuing to provide stellar customer service, though please note that it may take a little longer to get some items for you.